Thursday, March 10, 2011

Im back!

Wow it's been a long time since I've posted.
Going way back to Dec 2009 I see. However, considering that there are plenty of things in the Australian news at the moment with regards to global warming (not least the carbon dioxide tax) and the fact that I didn't release the very last of my analysis on Australian temperatures, and the fact that the amount of rain we have had lately goes far and beyond (and opposite) all that most predicted (except me)....

I thought now was a great time to finish off the series as well as make a few posts about the current climate scenario. So stay tuned.....more is coming very soon!

1 comment:

Richard Wakefield said...

I have left you a couple comments from your 2009 posts on temps. Specifically: http://cdnsurfacetemps.wordpress.com/2010/11/24/why-mean-temp-is-meaningless/

Nice work.